I love campfires and cookouts, but obviously they aren't happening this time of year. So when I saw a recipe for peach cobbler made in a crock-pot, I was so excited. This was delicious.
1 can (29 oz) peach slices, with juice
1 can (21 oz) peach pie filling
1 white or yellow cake mix (I choose yellow)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 coconut (I may have added extra :)
1/8 cup butter or margarine, thinly sliced.
Pour juice from peaches into a seperate bowl. Spread pie filling and peaches on bottom of greased 41/2 to 6 quart slow cooker. Sprinkle cake mix, cinnamon and coconut over top. Pour peach juice over dry ingredients. Place butter slices over the dry areas. Cover and cook on low heat 4 hours or on high heat 2 hours. Makes 10-12 servings.
Serve with vanilla ice cream or fresh whipping cream. Yum!
Recipe from: 101 MORE things to do with a Slow Cooker
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment