
My dear friend Star from A Load of Craft gave me an award. I haven't gotten an award since high school I'm sure, so this is a big deal :) The rules are to post the picture, answer some questions and tag some people! I really only have two non-personal blog friends besides Star (who are also my personal blog friends) so I may be breaking the rules a little with who I tag . . . sorry :)
1. Who is your Style Icon?
I don't have one go-to style icon, but whenever I see Keri Russel or Anne Hathaway they are usually dressed in a way I would like to dress. Or the girls in the Anthro catalog :)
2. What is your favorite book?
Hmmm . . . Too many to tell. I love books that are set in futuristic, alter-societies. 1984, Brave New World, The Handmaids Tale, The Hunger Games, The Giver; but I just read a book called Honolulu and loved the historical aspect! I LOVE to read! Find me on goodreads.com.
3. Favorite party theme?
Anything that I can make cute cupcakes for. I look forward to doing a cupcake themed first birthday party for my daughter. She already has a fabulous outfit for it!
4. Biggest pet peeve.
I kinda have a lot of pet peeves, but one that gets to me is when people are tactless. Have some manners!
5. Extravagance you can't live without.
Getting my hair done by my fabulous hair dress, Summer.
6. Living person you admire.
I admire lots of people for having qualities I wish I had so it's hard to name just one individual. I think I will skip this one :)
7. Greatest Fear?
Childbirth . . . just kidding :) Failure.
8. Traits you deplore in yourself.
Lack of self control. Lack of patience. I could go on, but I think awards are supposed to make you feel good about yourself, so I won't :)
9. What talent would you most like to have?
I would like to have an eye for decorating. For now I just copy things I see and like.
10. What is your greatest achievement?
Probably just where I am in my life right now. I am proud of the decisions I've made that have brought me my wonderful husband, beautiful children, beautiful home and a life I love.
I tag
I love it! Wasn't this fun?
ReplyDeleteI think you forgot to include parties you can make your super cute banners for ;)